CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Vicky Ducworth, 09/21/2022
These were the kindest gentlemen, and their service was amazing. I needed a few services and arrived without an appointment, they accepted me right away. The intake process was simple, and as I am not very knowledgeable of vehicle maintenance, I am generally uncomfortable seeking services. I have been to auto shops and dealer services around the tri-county area, and this was by far my best experience. The price was excellent and they rotated my tires for free. The waiting area was comfortable and private, and they even treated me to lunch while I was there. I felt safe, respected, and well cared for. I will only be going to them now.